ENTRY LEVEL TIER 1 SUPPORT ANALYST
Boyer Technologies Inc. is looking for an entry-level Tier 1 Support Analyst in its Indianapolis-based Managed Services Provider (MSP) Organization. This position is focused on supporting our clients with application and hardware issues. This role is a technical analyst who works alongside our clients, providing timely and relevant solutions to address their concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide application support to customers with a focus on building and maintaining a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Review customer submitted issues and work with them via email and phone to capture the additional information needed to analyze it.
- Leverage Boyer Technologies and Client documentation to determine how to best proceed with a given issue.
- Manage client expectations regarding the status of their ticket through regular communication via phone or e-mail.
- Engage with the customer and other support team members to gain an understanding of the customer’s environment, contract and goals. Responsible for updating customer information as needed.
- Closely collaborates with the sales, implementation and client team members: assisting with identifying the need for additional solutions, managing customer relationships and executing implementation activities as needed.
- Focus on making Boyer Technologies clients successful on an ongoing basis.
- Receive and log all phone calls, emails and web forms within the service desk tracking system and attempt to resolve incidents or requests on first contact when possible prior to escalating to Tier II Support Teams.
- Monitor and respond to support calls within required SLA.
- Evaluate issues by interpreting end-users problem descriptions to determine resolution or best course of action.
- Identify problem trends and report to supervisor for further analysis.
- Ability to configure and deploy hardware to client site.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service oriented, IT service desk environment
- Ability to resolve issues over the phone utilizing remote control tools.
- Good knowledge and experience in hardware, software, operating systems, networking, remote connectivity and desktop
- Ability to learn effectively and retain information; ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Maintain confidentiality of information; communicate effectively with the more difficult customers; strong people management skills
- Ability to work in a stressful and challenging environment.
- A+ and or Network + Certs
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.